Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A Breath of Fresh Air

Today has really brought joy to my heart. There has been a lot of sadness in my heart lately, but today reminded me that after a storm...the sun does shine. My cousin gave birth to her second son this afternoon! He's another little bundle to add to the list of infants in my life. His birth could not have come at a more perfect time. A new life is like a breath of fresh air. Our family really needed some great news, and today we got it. And we even received smiles to go with it! Today has been a day of no worries for me. I have smiled so much!

Happy Birthday Baby Jase & Welcome! You truly are God's gift and there are so many people who love you already. I can't wait to see your sweet face!!

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. love this post!! Go Adria!! I Loooove the new layout and design of the blog...CUTE!! lol

    Love you girly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jess: :)

    @Eesh: Thank you!! Love you back!

    ReplyDelete