Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

HUMBLE x THANK YOU

Wow! I am truly humbled & appreciative of each and every one of you who has taken time to read my first entry! I really was nervous to start this blog. I knew that once I hit "publish post" yesterday that, that was..THAT! Of course I could have always deleted it, but you know what I mean. Your comments through here, Facebook, Twitter and word of mouth have really touched my heart. I hope that you will continue to enjoy my many entries to come.


As I said yesterday, it will be a peak into my life..not just about my tragedy, but things that interest me or whatever I want to share for the world to see/read. Although my "story" is a HUGE part of my life, it doesn't define me and who I am and continue to grow to be. Yesterday I tweeted that I'm still a work in progress, but I LOVE who I have become. I didn't always love myself...I know that sounds crazy right? But it's true. I never had problems loving others, family members, friends, etc. But when it came to myself, sometimes I just didn't. Through my current trials I've grown and learned to love myself unconditionally and accept that sometimes things just happen. Learning to love yourself is a must if you expect to have someone else love you. <--TRUTH. Well, this is just a short (well it was supposed to be) entry to say thanks again, again, & again for reading..commenting..and most of showing me love.

Peace & Love

1 comment: